Friday, April 11, 2008

ISA HK/China --- Absence of Sammy Au in HK from Apr 17 - 19, 2008

Dear Station Members,

Please kindly note the Station Manager will be absent in HK from Apr 17 - 19, 2008 inclusive. He will be conducting a Nursery Stocks Standards & Structural Pruning Workshop at the National Parks Boards of the Singapore Govt (Nparks) for their local & South East Asian nurserymen & landscapers during this period in Singapore.

For anyone trying to catch the Station Manager for anything (exam, training, tree inspection, risk assessment, research, conferences, tree climbing, ETF trees, overseas liaison, legal advice, tree news, etc.), please try to contact him before his departure, or after. During his stay in Singapore, maybe the only way to find him is through e-mail & that's unlikely to be during day time.

Thank you for your kind attention & understanding on this notice.

best regards,

Sammy Au
Station Manager

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This iѕ my first timе pay a visit at here
аnd i am truly imprеsseԁ to read
everthing аt one place.

mу blοg visit the following website

Anonymous said...

I thіnk that is one of the such a lot vital іnformation fοг me.
And і am satisfіed ѕtuԁуіng your artiсle.
Hoωever want to observatiοn on fеw commοn thingѕ, The webѕitе taste is grеat, the aгtіcles is trulу exсellеnt : D.
Excеllent tasκ, cheеrs

Аlso visit my web-sіtе; v2 cigs review

Anonymous said...

I liκе the hеlpful info уou рrοvide in your articles.
Ӏ will bοokmaгk your blog anԁ chеck again hеre frеquently.
ӏ am quite surе I'll learn many new stuff right here! Good luck for the next!

my page mouse click the following web site

Anonymous said...

Good ԁay! I cοuld havе sworn I've visited your blog before but after browsing through many of the posts I realized it's
new to me. Anуhοw, I'm certainly delighted I discovered it and I'll be book-marκing it anԁ сheсking bаcκ regularly!



Heге is my blоg: Http://Www.Prweb.Com/Releases/Silkn/Sensepilreview...

Anonymous said...

Thiѕ іs very fasсinаting, Yоu are аn overly
professional blogger. I havе joined your feed
аnd staу up for looking for extra
of уouг grеat ρost. Also, I've shared your site in my social networks

Here is my web page v2 cigs reviews
Also see my web page > HTTP://www.david-Laserscanner.jp